- Bring in your own small project piece (ie chair, small chest, side table, 2 or 3 drawers from a dresser)
- you must be able to carry your own piece up a set of stairs. If you need assistance, please arrange to bring someone with you
- Time covers project preparation, painting techniques, 2 coats of one colour paint, distressing, waxing and lots of tips and tricks to help you with future projects on your own!
- It is NOT recommended to paint white or off-white over a dark piece in this workshop as 3 coats are generally required for full opaque coverage. There is insufficient dry time between 3 coats in the time allotted to do a proper job in one day.
- Alloted time for this project is 5 to 6 hours with breaks for lunch and stretching therefore must be scheduled on a Monday or Saturday, 11am to 5pm
- It is recommended that your piece remain at Vintage Vogue overnight so it properly dries enough to be moved but must be picked up within 2 days
Cost is determined on a case by case basis depending on size, colour, type of finish, preparation etc. and can be estimated with photos and details.
Typically a 6 hour Private Workshop is estimated at $150 plus HST and includes all materials to complete your piece, however, a detailed assessment must be done where additional finishes, item preparation etc. are required.
Please clean your piece well before bringing to the workshop and remove any hardware such as knobs, doors/hinges etc.
Contact me to schedule a date and time via e-mail at [email protected] or call/text to 902-514-2444